Do you want to join a group of energetic professionals involved in a great community organization? The Young Ambassadors Council (YAC) was founded in 2011 to increase opportunities for individuals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s to become involved with The Children's Inn at NIH. Led by a volunteer Council, Young Ambassadors support The Inn's mission through fundraising, social events, volunteer projects, community outreach initiatives, and much more.
Our network allows individuals to join a larger community of young professionals who support The Children's Inn. We appreciate both donors and volunteers with vision and energy to provide service to The Inn.
Join us by signing up below. In addition to YAC communications, you will also receive The Inn's monthly e-newsletter.
There are two ways to be a part of The Inn's Young Ambassador network.
- Friend of the YAC: Sign up to receive E-Mail notifications about volunteer opportunities at The Inn, including quarterly family dinners for Inn residents, and invitations to other special events organized by the Young Ambassadors Council.
- Young Ambassador: Make a commitment to support The Inn through an annual donation of at least $25.00 and be invited to volunteer opportunities and special events at The Inn, as well as:
- Receive pre-ticket-sale discounts on ticketed events including the YAC's annual junior gala, A WINNter Affair
- Opportunity to apply to serve on a YAC sub-committee. Please note that sub-committee applications will be reviewed by the Council on December 30, 2014.
- Opportunities to network with other like-minded young professionals
- Name recognition on YAC page of The Inn's website (if desired)
- Priority for volunteer slots when signing up for YAC-sponsored volunteer projects
How does your gift help?
- $25.00 – Provides a calling card for families to use to stay in touch with family and friends back in their home states or countries.
- $50.00 – Provides a grocery card for a family for an entire week
- $165.00 – Provides one-night of housing for an entire family staying at The Inn.
The Children's Inn at NIH is a private, nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax deductible.
Your company may have a matching gift program.
Ask your HR office if your employer will match your donation to double the impact of your gift!
QUESTIONS? Contact Lauren C. Stabert at firstname.lastname@example.org.